Through our work as recruitment partners, we have been hired to develop and implement programs, presentations and solutions, including compensation and title surveys, programs focused on attracting high-caliber female professionals and other solutions to help our clients in the areas of talent acquisition and retention.
- Co-created iRelaunch Return to Work Conference to attract pool of professional women to global employer sponsors, including Accenture, Bloomberg, CapitalOne, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, MetLife, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley, PwC, Staples, UBS and others.
- Developed and presented propriety career transition workshop on how to identify and leverage transferable skills.
- Gave presentations on return to work strategies at events hosted by CapitalOne, Goldman Sachs, MetLife, Morgan Stanley, Prudential and Walgreens.
- Guest-blogged for Morgan Stanley Women Financial Advisors Forum website.
- Conducted training on recruiting second career women to major financial information firm’s NYC recruitment staff.
- Presented second career, career-reentry and alumni recruitment strategies to Diversity & Inclusion Council of major global wealth management firms.
- Frequently quoted in the press on the subject of career reentry.